Form - Package
- Hard gastro-resistant capsules
- Box of 14 & 28 capsules
Every capsule contains 20mg Omeprazole
ELKOSTOP belongs to a class of medicines that are called “proton-pump inhibitors”. It acts by reducing the amount of acid released by the stomach.
ELKOSTOP is indicated for:
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
- Ulcers in the upper GI tract (duodenal ulcers) or stomach (gastric ulcer).
- Ulcers infected by a bacterium called “Helicobacter pylori”.
- Ulcers caused by medicines called NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Excessive acid amounts in the stomach caused by a pancreatic tumour (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome).
For more information, please see the Patient Information Leaflet.
This content is intended for the public’s general information and awareness and can under no circumstances replace advice by a medical doctor or any other competent healthcare professional.